Friday, July 26, 2013

Nine Inch Nails-Find My Way (Live at Fuji Rock in Japan)





A video for the new NIN song Find My Way has just been unveiled as the band just made their first live appearance since the fall of 2009 in a new line-up that features guitarist Robin Finck, drummer/keyboardist Ilan Rubin, multi-instrumentalist Alessandro Cortini, and the newest member of the band in Josh Eustis of Telefon Tel Aviv. The song itself is just absolutely beautiful. I will definitely be seeing them this coming October at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta.

2 comments:

  1. I prefer Came Back Haunted, but this track is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it as it's already getting me very excited for the new album though I much prefer "Copy of A" while I learned that NIN premiered another new song yesterday in South Korea called "Disappointed".

    ReplyDelete